The Triangle HD The Triangle HD

You know, that animation is responsible for me giving my first 5. Animation and style were just fantastic and flowed really well to the audio, and the story progression of the whole thing also completely threw me off-guard. I can somehow even find a morale from this in regards to being careful with what we pursue, and it's a great way to portray that in a visual form. Nice work :D

Master Aardvark: Tribute Master Aardvark: Tribute

Personally I don't get the appeal behind this - a weird photo taken to huge flashing lights. Seemed more like a tech demo if anything. But I do definitely appreciate the time taken to the audio synchronisation and the detail taken to the effect work, so it's still alright.

Oh btw... are you the same Gerkinman that used to post at OverLooked ReMiX? Your name sounds familiar... :P

Gerkinman responds:

ha ha, yeah, I am MC Gerkin. I miss making music... :(

Minecraft Spoof Minecraft Spoof

I'm gonna have to be blunt with this one. I gave this a '0' due to terrible animation (looked more like it was done frame-for-frame in MSPaint), no audio and no interesting plot whatsoever. Credit for calling it one of your more "interesting animations", but you really need to refine your skills considerably if you want to make sure your flashes are saved on Newgrounds. Sorry :(

thaKclucle responds:

dude it is ms paint and WMM